Friday, June 17, 2011

---> FYI -1<---


FYI, for those who asked or are wondering… NO, I did not forget to put ratings on my drama reviews lately, I just made a decision NOT to do that for now until such time where I have a more organized and a more clearly defined way to rate them. what brought about this decision was the fact that lately, I am sometimes very tempted to change the initial ratings that I gave each time i would re-visit/re-watch a particular drama. Some dramas look better after a second glance while in others, it seems to have lost some of its brightness after a second glance. So for now, I will just continue with my honest insights and I will warn you if my thoughts on some dramas maybe influenced to a certain degree by my fangirl tendencies…joke^^ I’d like to think that as far as drama reviews are concerned, I just tell it as it is.

FYI, I just recently found out that this review blog is having some pretty interesting internet traffic from all over the planet. I know we fangirls have our own biases and sometimes you may want to write a comment if I am particulary harsh on your idols, so, please do not be aftraid to write me an email anytime, I would love to hear from you. My only reminder is that, just stick to the issues and RESPECT is always appreciated :)

FYI, im currently downloading the following dramas so expect a drama review of the following: Korean dramas, The Greatest Love/ Best Love, Lie To me, Romance Town and maybe, Babyfaced Beauty. An old Taiwanese drama entitled Black and White and an old Japanese drama entitled Hero. And because I do not have the patience to watch dramas on online streaming sites, Im still waiting for all the episodes to be hardsubbed by my friends from SD-AD.net so I can get this party started ^^