Monday, July 21, 2014

---> the MAN from the STARS

yes peeps, i'm still watching asian dramas.  not as often nor as excited in doing the exercise, but STILL watching 'em.

i felt the need to write or at least update when i checked and found out that people are still visiting and  reading.  so, lemme gather my thoughts and write a few words *and i mean it this time* about what i remember watching these past few months. let's start with a mega blockbuster... The Man Who Came From The Stars.
i cant for the life of me remember korean names very well*except for a few* so please excuse my "her" and "him" and the "his" and "hers" and "he" and "she"...  anyway, we all know who im referring to, right?

love the leads stars, specially her but im sorry... although it seems like im the only one with a contrary opinion on this but i still want to say that there's something "off" about this onscreen pair for me. they just dont' do it for me*even if they recently just received an award in korea as best pair in a drama*.  she is just way too good at what she does and kept me entertained for the most parts that i didn't find myself eventually abandoning the drama.  but the idea of her and him... specially with him being an alien and all... aaahhh... why did i love My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and i cant get past this one when they are practically on the same league?

im a bit disappointed in him actually.  it was a lackluster performance.  his role was in all intents and purposes that of a superhero and yet i wasn't inspired, charmed nor impressed by him.  in fact, the male character that stood out to me is that of the main villain... maaannn,  that guy with just one look gives me the creeps... he spells pure evil!!!  sooo effective as an actor *clap, clap*

other than what i have written above what more can i say about this drama?  it did so well when it was aired so it goes without saying that it is still entertaining for your average kdrama fanatic but as for me... i'm moving on to write my next piece...